You're a fighter too if...
1. Share the Mission Of FightTheStroke And you want to provide a better future for young people who have survived stroke and their families. If you have been touched directly by a brain lesion at a young age and have high probability developed a hemiplegia, you can share your experience with other families in the Facebook Group and co-create your future and your loved ones in a climate of Transparency and Therapeutic Alliance.
2. Do you believe that the Patient, whoever it is, vulnerable by age or by state, should always be put In the middle and considered in his holistic view In person: It is not special, it has no special skills, but it has unexplored potential to research and cultivate. Beyond the Cure.
3. Are you convinced that Design and Technology May be the enablers of the mission of FightTheStroke , which in a system of 'Open Medicine' Allow physicians and patients to confront each other in a climate of mutual trust. We call ourselves fighters but We do not waste energy to make war on doctors, at the expense of patients. We study, acquire skills and seek alliances.
4. Do you believe that The innovation Contemporary can come from below, empirically, from those who live the disease every day; But do you also believe that without the Scientific validation An empirical discovery cannot be effective nor scalable. If you believe in chemtrails and plots you should contact elsewhere.
5. Do you think that parents of children affected by strokes are not simply categorable in the definition of ' mammine that talk about vaccines on Facebook ': the Role of the family In enabling a better cognitive, behavioural and motor development is crucial for us and we do not allow anyone to take away their hopes. It is important that our parents learn to fight and smile, from the very first day of diagnosis, to be a better mirror.
6. The Contamination of different experiences, professionalism, cultures, is for you a value. Do not surround yourself with friends who approve your opinions, but always research the confrontation in a healthy and constructive, to the face of confirmation bias.
7. As we believe that to help patients and develop new therapies is not enough to sell seedlings in the square but that aSocial enterprise Is the only way to find sustainable and commercially fair solutions on the health care market.
8. Are you aware that the concept of Brain plasticity Represents the ability of the brain to modify its structure and its functionalities according to the activity of its neurons, thanks to stimuli received from the external environment, in reaction to traumatic lesions or pathological modifications and in Relationship to the development process of the individual. And that as long as there is death there is hope: there are peaks of plasticity, linked to the stages of youth development, but we human beings continue to learn as long as we are alive. This is why we do not stop fighting and encourage other families to do so, immediately, for a more effective functional recovery.
9. The saying ' who more from, the more you receive ' is also your mantra: we do not ask for association quotas to support the work we do, but we ask you to actively contribute in Sharing knowledge and experiences. We sympathize with other issues, but on our digital properties There is no room for those looking like to other causes or want to recruit followers for commercial proposals, miraculous or not.
10. Lots and smile, protect your loved ones by also paying attention to their privacy, do not make value judgments against other stories you do not know in detail, do not lavish in medical advice that is not part of your wealth of experiences, you have respect for decisions and Points of view that appear to be very far from the way you see it and not try to influence decisions of more vulnerable families. Here no one is more or less fortunate than others: You are here to share your experiences, seek and give a word of comfort, find solutions together.
Freely drawn and developed starting from the book ' Fight and Smile '-you can also contribute to helping young people who have survived the stroke Buying the book Here
Or with a donation here: IBAN IT95T0335901600100000131356
You can apply for membership to the closed group of families on Facebook, sending a friend request to: group AMM FightTheStroke https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012967149254